H.264 is an advanced video coding technique which is used in MP4 or MPEG Video. It is one of the most popular video compression formats that are used for compression, recording and distribution of video contents. But problem will arise, when due to any reasons you are unable to play H264 MP4 file. There are various reasons such as virus attack, sudden shut down of system while playing MP4 files, etc., due to which, your MP4 file may get corrupt. In such type of situations, the first question comes into your mind is how to fix H264 MP4 video? But there is no need to worry as here is one of the most recommended and secure tool named as Fix MP4 software which can effectively fix H264 MP4 files with utmost ease. It has inbuilt rigorous scanning programs allows you to perform H264 MP4 fix in short span of time. You can also use this powerful tool to repair HD MP4 in an effective way.
Due to following reasons H264 MP4 file may get corrupted:
- Improper shut down of system while playing H264 MP4 file in your system may lead to the corruption of precious MP4 file.
- Virus or malware is the external threat that causes severe damage to hard drive of system. MP4 video along with other important file may get corrupted due to virus attack and as a result, system may display an error message like “CRC error” while you are trying to open the MP4 video.
- Download error is the most common reasons that may lead to the corruption of MP4 video file. Any type of interruption such as sudden power surge while downloading MP4 files from the internet may result in corrupted MP4 file.
- Sometimes, if you are trying to play H264 MP4 video on unsupported media player, then there is great possibility that, it convert the playable H264 MP4 file into bad MP4 files.
- Header corruption may turns your MP4 file into unplayable state because, it contains all necessary information about audio and video data which is needed to play it. Once MP4 header gets corrupted, then definitely it make the H264 MP4 files unplayable.
If you facing above mentioned scenarios and want to perform H264 MP4 fix, then immediately download the efficient Fix MP4 software for fixing H264 MP4 video in just few simple clicks. If you want to know more about how to fix H264 MP4 video then follow the below mentioned steps.
Prominent features of Fix MP4 Software:
- This software can effectively perform H264 MP4 fix on different version of Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and more.
- It provides best graphical user interface which allows you to fix corrupted, damaged, bad or broken MP4 files in short span of time. If you want to know more about how to fix broken MP4 files, then visit this link: http://www.fixmp4.com/broken-files.html
- Fix MP4 software is the prominent tool which is widely used to fix MP4 as well as MOV video file that are not playable on QuickTime player.
- You can easily view the repaired H264 MP4 files with the use of inbuilt Preview option. With the help of this advanced feature, you can easily
analyse the quality of this effective utility.
- It uses advanced technique to separate out audio and video data and synchronize them again in order to produce the healthy H264 MP4 file without affecting the original MP4 file.
- Fix MP4 tool is an award winning utility which helps you to perform H264 MP4 fix and also allows you to fix important files that are corrupted due to virus attack.
- MP4 H264 fix can easily be accomplished with the use of effective and secure tool named as Fix MP4 tool.
How to fix H264 MP4 video?
Step 1 – Download and install the demo version of Fix MP4 software in your system. Then, run the application and select corrupted H264 MP4 file. Then click on “Repair” option as shown in Fig 1. The software starts repairing MP4 file.
Fig 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2 – Once scanning process is completed, the information of repaired MP4 video files will be displayed as shown in Fig 2. Then click on “Preview” Option to view the repaired H264 MP4 video.
Fig 2: Preview Option
Step 3 – Now, save repaired/fixed MP4 files on secure location of your computer as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Save Fixed H264 MP4